How to check total entries in each slice?

Hi,

So I have an app for medical data of patients. I have created multiple sliced views (for eg, one slice view has all patients with HB levels less than 9, another has between 9 and 11 and another has all patients with HB levels above 11). The slice views are working good for now.

Now I want to see how many patients I have in each of these slices? How can I do that? With the total number of patients being added daily, I cannot figure out a way to do so.

Thanks in advance.

0 4 1,059
4 REPLIES 4

If you group your records with suitable column, you could use Group Aggregate for that purpose.

Thanks for the reply @Aleksi

I tried that but with the type of data entries I have this is not possible. Its medical data so all entries are mostly unique and in decimals which does not allow me to group them.

Slicing does work though. But I am unable to find any function that will count all the entries in each slice.

The COUNT() function can easily give you a count of the rows in a slice named MySlice:

COUNT(FILTER("MySlice", TRUE))

or:

COUNT(MySlice[_ROWNUMBER])

or:

COUNT(MySlice[KeyCol])

replacing KeyCol with the name of the tableโ€™s key column.

@Aditya_Dharod
You could add a simple virtual (or normal) column which will set that groupโ€ฆ like
IFS(
[HBLevel]<9,โ€œLowโ€,
AND([HBLevel]>=9,[HBLevel]<=11),โ€œMiddleโ€,
TRUE,โ€œHighโ€)

Top Labels in this Space