How to convert a true/false expression to a list expression

Hi there! Can anyone give an idea how to convert the following Yes/No expression to a List expression? I suppose it’s in the Select portion, but I’m feeling a bit heady now

AND(
Max(Select(Timesheet[% Complete],AND(
ANY(Select(MySetLocation[Location],TRUE))=[Tower],
[Work Type]=[_ThisRow].[Type],
IN(ANY(Select(Data[Link1CableID],[Location Name]=ANY(Select(MySetLocation[Location],TRUE)))),[Cable ID])
)))>=80.00
Max(Select(Timesheet[% Complete],AND(
ANY(Select(MySetLocation[Location],TRUE))=[Tower],
[Work Type]=[_ThisRow].[Type],
IN(ANY(Select(Data[Link1CableID],[Location Name]=ANY(Select(MySetLocation[Location],TRUE)))),[Cable ID])
)))<100.00
)

Thanks for any response and your infinite patience!

0 4 288
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What does that mean? What are you trying to accomplish?

I have a lot of complex Format Rules using Select(), IFS(), etc that slow down the app tremendously. I would like to get rid of them, and simply create lists that would display all the status of the records just like the Rules. What I am trying now is to use Parent/Child references to tag or calculate complete status of records. Hmmn, am I in the right direction

So each row would have its own list of status tags? For instance, one row might have a list that contain tags like, “is valid”, “is complete”, “needs repair”, “in service”, etc.? And you could then create format rules with expressions like IN("is complete", [row status])?

Thanks, Steve, I’ll try it out!

Top Labels in this Space