How to display only certain data

Hello,

i would like to display only data with big green “OUI” (cf. screenshot).

Logically, i try to use display rules, but i have an warning message “This formula is not evaluated in the context of a row, so column values are not available.”, and it doesn’t work, obviously.

How can i do ?

thank you all

Solved Solved
0 2 3,088
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi! Welcome to the AppSheet Community!!

The Display rules you are indicating affects the overall view itself and has no impact on the data that displayed within the view.

I believe the concept you are referring to is filtering. You wish to filter the data such that only rows that meet the criteria where the “big green “OUI”” are shown.

Based on your image, I take it that you want the Main view named “Proprietaries a…” to always show these records. The easiest way to do that is create a Slice in which you set the “Row filter condition” that will select your list of desired rows.

Refer to the article below and if you still have questions, come back here with them.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi! Welcome to the AppSheet Community!!

The Display rules you are indicating affects the overall view itself and has no impact on the data that displayed within the view.

I believe the concept you are referring to is filtering. You wish to filter the data such that only rows that meet the criteria where the “big green “OUI”” are shown.

Based on your image, I take it that you want the Main view named “Proprietaries a…” to always show these records. The easiest way to do that is create a Slice in which you set the “Row filter condition” that will select your list of desired rows.

Refer to the article below and if you still have questions, come back here with them.

It works perfectly, thank you very much !

Top Labels in this Space