How to edit multiple columns in data

GM_Apps
Participant I

Hi there,
I’ve been trying to figure out how to edit multiple columns in data at once. What I’m envisioning is something like the multiple post selection and relative edit in the Wordpress backend.

For instance, I’d like to change the types of all selected columns at once but I can’t find the possibility to select multiple columns anywhere

0 6 1,209
6 REPLIES 6

LeventK
Participant V

@GM_Apps
You are looking for Bulk Actions. Check this page:

Hi @LeventK thanks for the reply. I’ll have a deeper look but at a quick glance, I think we’re not talking about the same thing. What I’d like to is bulk actions in the appsheet “backend” and to columns, not rows. Have a look a the screenshot

So, for instance, changing the TYPE of these cols all at the same time

@GM_Apps
You can’t change the column types with actions unfortunately. That needs your intervention with the editor and regeneration of the column structure.

aeastham
Participant II

This is a really good idea. I’m currently editing a table with over 50 columns and I want to change “Editable If” for nearly every column to prevent editing if the “Customer Signature” field is not blank.

This is incredibly tedious and would be solved with the “multi-edit” idea.

I would love to change multiple columns input from auto to stack… is there any way of doing this?

There is no way to configure multiple columns at once. You’ll have to reconfigure each column individually.

Top Labels in this Space