How to enable setup Appsheet to connect to Stripe payment gateway?

I know this has been asked several times in this forum. But I need some guidance on how to proceed.

I am building an app for user to be able to place an order of my services offered. Once the user reaches the final ordering step, he will save and will activate a workflow webhook that brings him to Stripe payment gateway, where he will key in his card details etc and let Stripe authorise the payment. So once payment has been approved, heโ€™ll be brought back to appsheet on the confirmation.

I know it is not a one step thing. I know that a lot of setting up is involved. I know some customisation has to be done. I know there may require some scripting, programming etc. I have seen posts like this which end up saying, its to complex, its to complicated, its not native, its this, its that. But at the end of the day, it is still possible. I am ready to go through with that. But I need a guidance for a direction what I should do.

I think a lot of people out there are trying to figure this out and I believe several people out there also have achieved it somehow. I would really appreciate if this valuable knowledge could be shared. Some partners there are asking to email, PM etc. It would be best if the guide can be shared here in the open. It is going to be complex, but we will search the terminology and find our way. We would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

5 1 603
1 REPLY 1

I'm researching the same thing, additionally to that, I have the difficulty of living in Honduras, But I'm looking for workarounds to fund a business in the US in order to have a functional Stripe Account. If I get any progress I'll share with the community.

Top Labels in this Space