How to filter data according to different users

Hi guys!
I am building an app, but I cannot find a way to solve one issue. The app users will not be signed in the app (I will not require sign-in), but I need to set up the app in a way that the specific user will see only his data. When the user fills the form in the app he types in his user number and I would need to use those user numbers to differentiate between different users so I can create charts for the specific users.

Any idea how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

0 3 190
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Peter_Krkoska
I think the way to do that without sign in would be to use slices but it would not be secure.

Thanks, will try to solve it that way

So this kind of method is inherently insecure in the manner that appsheet will load the whole contents of your app onto a device even if the data is never displayed. The exception to this is security filters. At the very least I recommend a security filter over slice methodology to help prevent this. Filtering out all data until the user fills out the identification form would be 1 layer of security but do keep in mind that there is no good guarantee for security and nothing that would be sensitive is on this app.

Top Labels in this Space