How to hide back arrow

Hi Team,
it’s possible to hide back arrow that i attached?

BR,
2X_f_f1abcaba920d9a61d57e0a78010dd68d16bb4429.png

1 13 1,145
  • UX
13 REPLIES 13

I’m afraid that’s not possibe to hide.

Ok Aleksi,
and would be possible to change his behavior? for example go back to same form.

You can open the same form view when the record is saved with an option “Auto re-open”. You can find that option under form view’s definition.

thks Aleksi,
yes, i know it,
but if I click in this arrow then appearing a new view “empty” with no options.
I don’t want any more view that my starting view.
would be possible?

br

What views do you have?

As far as I know, I’m afraid that’s not possible.

feature request?

Yes you can change this to feature request.

Hi @J_jvs I would also like to have control over the back arrow

We can upvote here:

done! thks Fabian.

Missatge de Fabian Weller wAPPlabor via AppSheet Creator Community <appsheet@discoursemail.com> del dia dt., 15 de des. 2020 a les 15:48:

Your message led me to reread what I wrote. I found several typos that I wish I could correct but it’s too late now. I think, however, that the basic idea (more control of the back arrow would be useful but we don’t have it now) is still valid. Thanks for quoting it, @Fabian!

As the app development goes by, I see loads of necessity to remove the “Route From” state explicitly to create the app logic which meets demands.

I tried to add “&wipe=1” kinds of parameters at the end of deeplink expresssion, but it is not going to work for manually constructing deeplink URL…

I do have bunch of action to prompt users to target view with deeplink expression. Common requriement is to bring the user back to the 1st view before they are getting lower tier of the hierarcy, meeting they go deep inside the nexted related tables and rows. Currently, user need to keep hitting back buttons many time, which they claims, and I understand their frastration.
Then place the action to bring the user from current view (bottom) to the top level (grand parent etc). Deeplink works, but still we have “return” action button at the right corner, meaning they will return to the bottom view at the end. Inifinite loop!!!

I really wish to have "dropping state for route from value+ explicitely…

@Fabian

Top Labels in this Space