How to hide inline reverse reference in detail view

Hi,

I have a main table APPSLIST and a 2nd table called REVIEWS. The REVIEWS table is a ref to an entry in APPSLIST. This allows a user to perform a review tied to an application.

The reference system works perfectly, I can go to that view add records, edit, etc.

What Iโ€™d like to do is to completely hide - or choose who can see - the reverse inline reference the system generates when viewing an APPSLIST record. Here is an example:

Iโ€™d like to completely hide that box that starts with โ€œRelated โ€ฆ by Name (0)โ€

I know how to hide the โ€œAddโ€ button, but Iโ€™d like to hide the section entirely.

Canโ€™t figure it out, any advice is appreciated!

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 2 433
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That is a virtual column in the parentโ€™s table,

what youโ€™re looking for is likely the show column, you can make this based on a USERSETTING() value if you want users to be able to control it or put that value wherever you want it to be.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

That is a virtual column in the parentโ€™s table,

what youโ€™re looking for is likely the show column, you can make this based on a USERSETTING() value if you want users to be able to control it or put that value wherever you want it to be.

Austin, it looks like Iโ€™m blind - my primary table has so many columns, I hadnโ€™t bothered to scroll all the way down and see the system had generated virtual columns.

Thanks! This solves it

Top Labels in this Space