How to hide rows based on data contained in that row

Hi, I’m a new App Sheet user and I am trying to hide rows based on whether the answer to the question “Purchase Complete?” is Yes or No. I am using a table named Leads, “Purchase Complete?” is the column name, the column type of “Purchase Complete?” is enum, and the two answer choices are “Yes” and “No”. I have read the Slice Row Filter documentation and am still lost at the moment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Solved Solved
0 4 2,782
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The slice configuration looks fine. In order for it to effectively hide rows from the user, the views that display data to the user must be based on this slice not on the Potential Sales table itself.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If you are wanting to create a slice called PurchaseTodo that hides rows where “Purchase Complete?” is Yes, you can use [Purchase Complete?]=“No” as the slice filter.

@Bellave_Jayaram - thanks for your response. Unfortunately, that does not seem to work for me. Here is a screenshot of my configuration. Do you notice anything that looks off?

The slice configuration looks fine. In order for it to effectively hide rows from the user, the views that display data to the user must be based on this slice not on the Potential Sales table itself.

@Steve, that is what I was missing - thanks for the help!

Top Labels in this Space