How to hide the button "Any updates allowed? -Adds" on the interface?

Hi all,

Just as the topic mentioned, how to hide the button “Any updates allowed? -Adds” on the interface?

In order to let users input the details of new SKUs, I create a UX (button) on the right most bottom. But the “plus” button, the one circled in orange, it appears automatically after I set the adding new SKU button on the right most bottom. The “plus” button affects the appearance of my interface, and users are easily to click it mistakenly. Therefore, I wanna hide it or remove it.

Any one know how to do it? I tried to hide it but unsuccessfully.

Thanks in advance.

Solved Solved
0 6 324
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

As @Aleksi mentioned…

Set Only if this condition is true to FALSE.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You can find that system created action from Behavio > Actions > Show system actions. You can see it under your table.

Thanks Aleksi.

The button is not under behavior, but UX interface.

I created a UX interface for adding new SKU, but the button shown in orange circle was also created automatically, and there is no any action under behavior.

Thanks.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

As @Aleksi mentioned…

Set Only if this condition is true to FALSE.

Thanks Steve.

Just like I replied Aleksi, I didn’t create any behavior or action. I just created a view and then the button was created automatically.

Thanks.

UX views in the navigation positions (left most, left*, center, right, right most) will be displayed automatically by default, with the most recently-added view in a given position replacing earlier-added views in the same position.

To keep a view in the chosen position but hide it from view in the navigation menu, set the view’s Show if expression to FALSE.

Thanks Steve.

Top Labels in this Space