How to keep a field non editable after first ...

How to keep a field non editable after first entry?

Let say I have asked buyer details to be filled and a executive fills all detail of buyer in his first visit now I dont want to get it edit post first entry reason is that buyer detail wont be change in future.

Please help at the earliest and thanks in advance.

0 11 989
11 REPLIES 11

There are many waysโ€ฆ for example put this formula NOT(IN([KeyColumn],TableName[KeyColumn])) into the Editable_If field.

Column Name โ€˜Wholesaler nameโ€™ in Schema โ€˜Wholesale data_Schemaโ€™ of Column Type โ€˜Nameโ€™ has an invalid Editable_If constraint โ€˜Wholesale data[KeyColumn]โ€™. Unable to find column 'KEYCOLUMNโ€™MORE INFOGO TO THE PROBLEM

I am getting above error

@Aleksi_Alkio

Your โ€œRegistered Phoneโ€ is the key column and you should use it likeโ€ฆ NOT(IN([Registered Phone],Wholesale data[Registered Phone]))

If i am using TableName[KeyColumn] function what should i enter in place of table name and keycolumn?

Those names need to come from your table structure. Please check what is your key column in that table and use that column name instead.

I did but what happened is once i enter in that field(non editable column) and move to next field for entering(let say phone number) first value get blocked at the first time entry but when i am going back to edit i am able to edit it. @Aleksi_Alkio

Would you please show that formula in the Editable_If, thanks

#ERROR!

Is the โ€œWholesaler nameโ€ a key column?

yes Column name is wholesaler name(2)

Top Labels in this Space