How to keep a field non editable after first ...

(Himanshu Gupta) #1

How to keep a field non editable after first entry?

Let say I have asked buyer details to be filled and a executive fills all detail of buyer in his first visit now I dont want to get it edit post first entry reason is that buyer detail wont be change in future.

Please help at the earliest and thanks in advance.

(Aleksi Alkio) #2

There are many ways… for example put this formula NOT(IN([KeyColumn],TableName[KeyColumn])) into the Editable_If field.

(Himanshu Gupta) #3

Column Name ‘Wholesaler name’ in Schema ‘Wholesale data_Schema’ of Column Type ‘Name’ has an invalid Editable_If constraint ‘Wholesale data[KeyColumn]’. Unable to find column 'KEYCOLUMN’MORE INFOGO TO THE PROBLEM

I am getting above error

@Aleksi_Alkio

(Aleksi Alkio) #4

Your “Registered Phone” is the key column and you should use it like… NOT(IN([Registered Phone],Wholesale data[Registered Phone]))

(Himanshu Gupta) #5

If i am using TableName[KeyColumn] function what should i enter in place of table name and keycolumn?

(Aleksi Alkio) #6

Those names need to come from your table structure. Please check what is your key column in that table and use that column name instead.

(Himanshu Gupta) #7

I did but what happened is once i enter in that field(non editable column) and move to next field for entering(let say phone number) first value get blocked at the first time entry but when i am going back to edit i am able to edit it. @Aleksi_Alkio

(Aleksi Alkio) #8

Would you please show that formula in the Editable_If, thanks

(Himanshu Gupta) #9

#ERROR!

(Aleksi Alkio) #10

Is the “Wholesaler name” a key column?

(Himanshu Gupta) #11

yes Column name is wholesaler name(2)

(Himanshu Gupta) #12

@Aleksi_Alkio