How to link 2 entities with a 0 to many relat...

How to link 2 entities with a 0 to many relation… Hi, I got a small thing with DeliveryRoutes and Orders. The Orders Table contains a DeliveryRoute Ref field set as not required. This table is already filled up with data where DeliveryRoute is by default empty.

What i am trying to implement is a way to Link these orders to a delivery route, meaning by:

Selecting a Route and from this route have a list of Orders with checkboxes to add them to the route. (i guess it should be a form with a list of Orders and a field to sequence them)

I ve been looking for a few hours now with youtube videos etc and couldn t find anything related, any clue ?

0 8 338
8 REPLIES 8

How would you like to show those Orders in your app? What are you going to do with them?

@Aleksi_Alkio Hi, My problems isn t even on how to show it for now… it s on how to assign it. My Orders come from another app and are imported with no delivery route set. So basically i want to

• create a delivery route - by creating it i want to be able to select multiple orders from a list of preexisting orders and add them a sequence number. The form would have something like a listbox and an input box on the side, woudn t be a problem to call it various times. The other way would be to make an intermediary tabla like in a many to many relationship but it would be a bit odd

How about like this…

@Aleksi_Alkio Exactly !

Send me your email address and I will share it to you. Much easier to understand aleksi@appsheet.com

Shared

I am checking, yesterday i stall had a small problem but probably did i do something wrong

@Aleksi_Alkio Ok i got it orking but how would i change the name of the blocks to select the orders ? because mine use id as key and i d like to show a virtual column containing clientname and address…

Top Labels in this Space