How to make action on last row in table

I’m using the type “Data: execute an action on a set of rows” to use my delete action on the last entered row in the table . what syntax do I need to use in the ‘Referenced Rows’ bar to have it execute on the last entered row or bottom row?

0 11 1,312
11 REPLIES 11

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Try:

LIST(MAXROW("MyTable", "_ROWNUMBER"))

Replacing MyTable with the name of the table from which you want to delete the row.

Maybe you can assist me with this too. Now that I have this action to complete with this workflow, I’m trying to have the “If condition” reference the values of several columns in the other table I’m using. I’m just having a had time finding the right syntax to use to make the condition say, if these columns in this other table are < 0 then do this action?
Thanks

What expression do you have now?

So I have two tables, Movement Record and Tool List. The workflow triggers whenever I add or update to Movement Record. Then I want it to check the condition if that new row I added in Movement Record made any of the Columns in Tool List negative. I thought the expression to put into the condition was something like “Tool list” [Quantity At Storage 1] < 0 . Just something where it check that the values in these columns on this other table are or are not negative. Then it triggers the action. Here’s where I’m at in pictures

Try:

ISNOTBLANK(
  FILTER(
    "Tool List",
    ([Quantity At Storage) < 0)
  )
)

Outstanding, thank you!

@Luke_Vancleave
Is there a reason that you create multiple posts with exactly the same issue?

https://community.appsheet.com/t/workflow-condition-help/16608

Hey, I thought it might be more clear if I phrased it more specifically. Your answer helped with my question so I’ve deleted the other one. Many thanks!

@Luke_Vancleave
I do understand but rather than creating redundant posts with the same content, you can simply choose to edit your original post to re-phrase it. Just a reminder. Thnx.

Gotcha. Thank you again, your community provides excellent support!

You’re very welcome

Top Labels in this Space