How to prevent a user from selling more stock than we have?

Hello ,

New to appsheet here .
I am trying to make a Inventory Management app
I have a sheet which totals my Stock the Columns are ( Details and Inventory(which is just a Sumif formula in my google sheets that sums the purchases and subtracts the sales) .

I then have a sheet that records all my transactions which has Columns ( Date , Time , Details , Purchase , sales )

Then created 2 slices for the Purchase and sale forms and added them as action buttons.

However Sometimes Users sell more inventory than we have and the Stock column will display a negative , is there a away to give a error code before they save the form or is there a way to make a variable min and max range slider ?

Thanks

0 4 265
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Liam_663Liam La Grange

7d

Thanks Steve for your reply . I have tried this and have not managed to come right .

Just to give you a example , here is one of the sample apps from appsheet

:Dynamic inventory with qty

Now if you take that app and sell 1000 apples , is there away to give a error message which says you are selling more apples than you have ?

Regards

Thanks Steve for your reply . I have tried this and have not managed to come right .

Just to give you a example , here is one of the sample apps from appsheet

:Dynamic inventory with qty

Now if you take that app and sell 1000 apples , is there away to give a error message which says you are selling more apples than you have ?

Regards

I think I just answered this elsewhere. Does this help?

Top Labels in this Space