How to pull data and aggregate data from multiple tables?

pex
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hello,
I have the following tables:

1. Campaigns
  2. General Locations
  3. Installations

I have set up an action button that copies the ID from the campaign table to the installation table, but now I need the installations table to fill a couple of others columns from the General locations table base on the copied ID from the campaign table, this ID will be present in one or two columns on the general location table and I need the information of the same row of where this copied id is present.

Example:

Campaign Table
Action bottom copies ID from campaign table (ID column) to (campaign column) on the installation table.

Then:

Installation Table
Based on (Copied ID/campaign column) retries data for columns (a) columns (b) from table General Locations

General Locations
(Column x) (Column e) as the same (Copied ID) but I need information of column (a) and (b) of the same row.

This will be multiple records, as the general location will have multiple rows with the campaign id assigned to it and it I need the installation table to retrieve all this locations with this campaign id assigned to it.

How to build this? the most basic way please.

Hope it make sense.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 4 289
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello Marc_Dillon,

Tried the below formula and getting this error:
Cannot compare List with Text in (Ubicaciones Fijaciones[FV] = [_THISROW].[CAMPAร‘A])

Formula:
SELECT(Ubicaciones Fijaciones[CODIGO], Ubicaciones Fijaciones[FV] = [_THISROW].[CAMPAร‘A])

The [FV] columns has the same โ€œidโ€ as [CAMPAร‘A] column, and the [FV] is ref to another table where the [CAMPAร‘A] ids are created.

Any advice ?

Thanks

Thank you for the in-depth explanation!

Top Labels in this Space