How to remove multi select option in Title Bar

Hello Experts,

I would like to remove the multi select check box from the Title Bar in the APPSHEET. In the picture, I have mentioned in a clear way. How can I remove this multi select option. I dont know - How can I also bring it back if require again. Could you please guide me?
2X_e_ee631c56dc8e364ca3738d41562981bec4d7b845.png

Thanks in advancedโ€ฆ

Thanks,
Arindam.

1 7 2,613
  • UX
7 REPLIES 7

Iโ€™m afraid there is no specific option that could hide that button. It depends what actions you have for this table. For exampleโ€ฆ if that table has options like โ€œAdd, Update and Deleteโ€, that button is shown. If you remove the โ€œDeleteโ€ option, it will hide that button.

Hello Aleksi,

Thanks for your reply.
I have the action only โ€œUPDATEโ€ for this table. Table has one SLICE. Through that slice, in UX I have created one primary view.

I have another question: How I can get this Mu.ti Select Option in the TITLE bar?

If I understand correctly then this Multi Select Option will be available if I have the action for the Table โ€œADDโ€, โ€œUPDATEโ€, โ€œDELETEโ€. Is it right?

Please correct me if I am wrong.
But again I am saying, I have only update action for the table.

Thanks,
Arindam.

This delete action was just an example. The app will show your own action depending on what kind of action you have created. If itโ€™s like writing a value to a column, it will show that button automatically.

Hello Aleksi,

Thanks for your reply.
Could you please tell me the process if possible, to avail the multi select option in my newly created application, in title bar?
Is it really feasible? As Steve said not possible.

Thanks,
Arindam.

May I ask what kind of action you are trying to add. Details would be great.

Hello Aleksi,

Thanks again for your reply. As you wanted to know the details, I am sharing in below:
Requirement is:

• Remove the multi-selection from the Workshops view (โ€œList 2018)
    I have list of items in this view. If I choose multi select option in title bar, then multi select check box will appear in each line items. So if I remove multi select option in title bar, users dont have this feature.2X_b_b6b3a5a3452882a4655d8a6300bf3d71ce0ae400.png

So I want to remove the multi select option in Title bar. I dont know how the button is placed here earlier also.
Could you please help me now? Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Arindam.

Try using Slice, If your VIEW use from the main table multi select is shown, but if you use table from slice it won't (had the same problem recently and found it by look at this post and try everything lol). If the action is DATA type (add value, set value, etc), it would be shown when you click 3 dot.

And yep, 4 year gap comment (spoiler allert: there is pandemic coming at you). Hope this comment can be help for anyone

Top Labels in this Space