How to show ADD button as shown in sample Order Capture App

Hi

I am trying to create an application similar to the sample Order Capture App. In the Order Capture App, when I am creating a new order, I can see Add Button to add order details directly in the main new order page.
2X_3_3594cff1647a9c74d2de6129a793b7cdf3f13349.png

How do I get the same add button?

Thank You
Saurabh Joshi

0 5 2,447
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

There should be a column in the Order Details (child) table that is of type โ€œrefโ€. It should look something like this:
2X_d_df54235195e6fb5d9d5c2b10f2efce5ad472217a.png
Where the Source Table is the parent table and โ€œIs a part of?โ€ is ON. The โ€œIs a part ofโ€ is what allows child entries to be added in line in the form view of the referenced (parent) table.

Busque dos horas en internet, hasta que encontre esto. Gracias

Thanks a lot. That worked.

Hi Joshi,
Howโ€™re you doing?

I had the same problem and it worked doing what Vivian said. After that, how did you change the โ€œdescriptionโ€ above and inside the button?

Hi @arielapellini ,

Welcome to the AppSheet community.

1. For changing the โ€œDetallPedido entriesโ€ฆ in the IDPedidoโ€ description, you will find a list type virtual column named something like โ€œRelated DetallePedidosโ€ in your parent table. You can change the display name of that column to the name you wish to have

1. For changing the button name , please go to the option UXโ€“> Localize as shown below

You may wish to go through below help article

Top Labels in this Space