How to show multiple choice from drop down menu in multiple lines

I need to know how to configure my app to have multiple choice of point from drop down menu, where they be listed in multiple rows on the app form, meanwhile the same to be written into different column in the app data sheet

0 6 1,697
6 REPLIES 6

Your query is not clear. Can you elaborate?

Thanks for your requestโ€ฆ

for clarity โ€ฆ If I have dropdown menu for issues, then I need to choose multiple issue but to be ranked into rows, i.e. not separated by comma.

Hi @egmv_appsheet,

Iโ€™m not sure if I understand your question, but it sounds like you want an EnumList (โ€œMulti-point dropdownโ€) in a form to create multiple child records (โ€œwritten into different columnsโ€) when saved. Does this help?

Thanks for your reply, it is similar for what I am looking โ€ฆ

for clarity โ€ฆ If I have dropdown menu for issues, then I need to choose multiple issue but to be ranked into rows, i.e. not separated by comma.

If you want to read values from the Enumlist for the same record, you can do that for separate columns like INDEX([EnumListColumn],1). Same with INDEX(โ€ฆ,2) etc.

Thanks for your reply, is there is example for better understanding?

Top Labels in this Space