How to update or reset a percent value?

Gonzzo

I made 2 columns Descuento(Typedata:percente) & Discount_Show(Typedata:Yes/No)

I did this expression in an action from behavior:

IF([Discount_Show]=false,[Descuento]=0,false) EndIf

I needed Descuento =empty or take the empty value like the strings=""

I don’t have error, but it didn’t work.

I said “Empty” i refer like the photo when the value is in gray like u didn’t put any value.

3X_a_6_a6be871a2586deaa7fb606647141ffb4a4adca77.png 3X_6_d_6d96931306d502a498b172301cd212164c1c0e6d.png

Can i ask unlimited questions?

Solved Solved
1 5 211
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I got it yesterday, i used in Formula with each camp:
“IF([Discount_Show]=true,CONCATENATE(“Razón del Descuento: (Discount Reason in English )”, [Razon del Descuento],”."), “”)"
And each discount_show was true show something otherwise Discount_show was false show “”(empty),And the var type price, number, percent, i concatentate these in a string, My boss (told me use CONCATENATE()) and you really helped me.

THANK YOU

I was so Happy yesterday

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You can ask unlimited questions but it is advisable that you try and look for answers in the documentation as well.

For this question, I don’t understand what’s wrong?

What do you want to happen?

Yeah i saw the documentation 2 hours for day, cause it’s an incredible power. Appsheet

i have 2 columns Percent(Descuento) and Yes/no (Discount_show: is an option button just can be Yes or NO).

i missed the other question.

Is it possible change the value to empty data without u delete the data manually, what is the expression to do that?

Thanks!

I got it yesterday, i used in Formula with each camp:
“IF([Discount_Show]=true,CONCATENATE(“Razón del Descuento: (Discount Reason in English )”, [Razon del Descuento],”."), “”)"
And each discount_show was true show something otherwise Discount_show was false show “”(empty),And the var type price, number, percent, i concatentate these in a string, My boss (told me use CONCATENATE()) and you really helped me.

THANK YOU

I was so Happy yesterday

Top Labels in this Space