HOW TO UPLOAD MULTIPLE PHOTOS IN ONE SELECTIO...

(Edmon Lacaulan) #1

HOW TO UPLOAD MULTIPLE PHOTOS IN ONE SELECTION ONLY? THE END RESULTS SHOULD BE EACH OF THE PHOTOS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN UNIQUE ID & ROW.

(Grant Stead) #2

Well, you need another table… So for example you have a table of projects, and you want to be able to add project images… So you need a project table, and a project images table. Then your images table has a UNIQUEID, IMAGE, and ref, ispartof back to the project table. Then when adding a project record, or viewing the project record, you can click new and add as many images as you want…

Also, you can play with the form reopening options to make it so that when you cock new it opens the camera, and after taking the image it automatically opens for the next shot

Also, chill on the all caps. LOL

(Edmon Lacaulan) #3

@Grant_Stead Thanks for the answer, but is there a way you can add images multiple selection in single uploading. that will give the same results if you will upload the image one by one.

(Grant Stead) #4

@Edmon_Lacaulan oh, you’re talking about multiselect… Like uploading multiple pictures at one time from the camera roll… No, not at this time.

(Edmon Lacaulan) #5

@Grant_Stead Yes that’s what the all caps is looking for…LOL… need to select my 500plus photos 1 by 1 then…

(Grant Stead) #6

@Edmon_Lacaulan yep… There are a few things like that in which appsheet has not caught up to. For 500 images I would find a way to just jamb them into the backend… Move them into the correct folder, get a file list, add those manually into the sheet, and move on…

I would also go out on a limb and say 500 pictures that aren’t associated with any records, or simply associated with a single record, just dumped into appsheet is pretty useless…