Howdy new AS Community!

Howdy from Missouri, USA! I am excited to see this new Bespoke? AS Community/Gadget get to work!
Already enjoying interacting with Discobot. Is he/she? all your Development? All looks very cool & useful! Hopefully youโ€™ve baked in the best of what makes G+ Community so great with ways to enhance the insanely & uncommonly fast responses we have grown accustomed to!
I would love to learn LOTS more about the development of this Gadget and how it works.
I vote to keep Posting/mirroring everything to G+ Community. I am hoping that G+ will be making itself available within a paid โ€˜Google Oneโ€™ type setup. Iโ€™m already paying for G memory, Iโ€™d pay an extra $10/yr just to keep our AS G+ Community alive.
Just tell me how I can +AleksiAlkio here and Iโ€™ll be just fine! Haha, but seriously, this is important!
I edited this Post to attach a photo to see how this works/looks here.
Thanks!
Stephen Mattison
Mycromanage
1X_453528ca2fdc7ba03b2ba7901ba570a377520aee.png

2 10 601
10 REPLIES 10

Hey @Stephen_Mattison glad youโ€™ve joined! As you start posting/commenting, let me know what youโ€™re finding useful or would be helpful to have. (Should be able to find Aleksi in here soon!)

Also excited to be here. The reply editor seems suuuuuuper slow. Possibly due to the auto-saving.

@Marc_Dillon hm, I havenโ€™t seen that - can you let me know if you keep experiencing a slow reply editor?

@Peter My editor slowness seems to be gone now, was something changed?

Tagging is still giving me issues. I canโ€™t create a new tag, I can type something in, but there seems to be no way to create it, hitting enter doesnโ€™t work, hitting the plus sign doesnโ€™t work. Also, if I select a tag, there is no way to remove it without completely backing out of the editor.

Should we start a new thread for community issues?

@Marc_Dillon for now, tags can only be created by admins, but weโ€™ll likely open that up once we see demand for different topics. Any suggestions for that or other items, mind adding to this thread? New AppSheet Creator Community

Not just the reply editor, main posting editor too. Itโ€™s like the editor is trying to validate what Iโ€™m typing as Iโ€™m typing it, and thus slowing it down. I think Itโ€™s doing too many things; saving, popup related post suggestions,showing preview,etc.

Adding new tags doesnโ€™t really seem to work well either.

Iโ€™m on Firefox if that matters. Iโ€™ve had quite a few bugs in the app editor on Firefox that arenโ€™t there on Chrome.

Quick tip, you can mention anyone by using the @ the user.

Hi @Stephen_Mattison!
Good to be in touch in the new community!

@Stephen_Mattison Iโ€™m here

@Aleksi Pleased to see you here!

Top Labels in this Space