I am having an issue with a dashboard view: ...

I am having an issue with a dashboard view:

I would like for it to be interactive. I have a parent table view and two child views (a map and a chart).

At one point it was interactive; and now its not.

In total there are 4 tables in a grandparent->grandchild flow. I also have several slices of these tables.

What should I be looking for to troubleshoot this?

0 5 384
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Are these map and chart views coming from another table than the main table view? Do these tables have relationship with ref fields?

Currently users create a โ€˜lotโ€™, and attach โ€˜ticketsโ€™ to the lot as a parent-child relationship.

Based on the data collected in the โ€˜ticketsโ€™ record, a value is generated which pairs with a pre-generated list of โ€˜Bundleโ€™ records and pkeys.

All tables have the appropriate REF fields, and they are working when adding data, in formulas, in detail views, etc.

It does get complicated in that I have a variety of slices of these tablesโ€ฆ Maybe the problem exists here, however I have triple checked that the slices contain the appropriate ref columns (for example, I have tried having a slice for โ€˜lotsโ€™ and โ€˜ticketsโ€™ which exclude the bundles->tickets reference).

Also, I have tried recreating the dashboard without using slice views, and the interactive mode still does not work.

Really at a loss for how to get this to work again, and canโ€™t seem to identify the point at which it stopped. i.imgur.com

@Aleksi_Alkio

Currently recreating the application from the ground up from the same dataโ€ฆ In a severely trimmed down format, the relationship and interactivity works fine again.

Will keep building the app back up and try to identify the point at which it breaks.

@Jonathon Did you understand, where the interactive Dashboard got broken?

I never did figure out what happened. I reworked the app from the ground up which fixed the issue.

Itโ€™s likely I was overlooking something

Top Labels in this Space