I am having some trouble with display of subm...

I am having some trouble with display of submitted forms. So I am creating an app for medical students to be able to track the different patient encounters/procedures/skills they need to do during their third year. I have attached a photo of what the app looks like when looking at the form submissions section of the app. The app was created from a multi-part form, meaning depending on the provided answers you get taken to a different subset of questions. Because of this, it does not appear to be showing all the data in the submission section. What I would like is under each part, for it to show the name of the task/encounter like it is for the very first one. Is that possible? Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? (the second photo is the settings I currently have set)

0 8 392
8 REPLIES 8

@Kayleigh_Seeley, Based on my understanding of your requirement, you could verify following

You may wish to verify what is the label or key of the table

where you are showing this table view of grouped records. The records show by the label (or key of the table if label and key are same)

as the first field in table view.

Label is kind of title for the record.If you have assigned Task/encounter as a label field ,then please verify if it fits the label assigning guidelines. It will show up first in record, if field is filled up. You may otherwise assign another appropriate label.

help.appsheet.com - Row Labels Row Labels help.appsheet.com

ORโ€ฆ do you want to show multi columns values in the first column in your existing table view as it is doing with your sample?

I am still very new to all of this but I believe what you are saying Aleksi about the multi columns values in the first column might be what I am looking for but I am not sure. The problem is it is sorting by the first โ€œencountersโ€ column which as you go down on the table the other โ€œtypesโ€ are blank because their โ€œencounterโ€ column is further down on the table.

If you have more than one column you would like to show in the first column with the mobile device, you should combine those columns with the virtual column. If only one column in one record has a value, it will work. If all columns have values, it will combine them which is probably not a good solution.

I will give it a try. What expressions do you use to combine columns in one virtual column?

For exampleโ€ฆ [ColA]&[ColB]&[ColC]

Thank you, that worked!

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space