I am just learner. Please let me know how to develope and then after I will pay. Please start. I am not earning single Inr. from this

I am just learner. Please let me know how to develope and then after I will pay. Please start. I am not earning single Inr. from this

Thanks

0 3 131
3 REPLIES 3

@Shailja Welcome to the Appsheet Community.

First, for any questions or requests for help, youโ€™ll want to use the โ€œQuestionsโ€ category. Youโ€™ll get more people seeing your post there. Please change the category of this post to โ€œQuestionsโ€.

AppSheet allows you to start for free with access to almost all of the features. You can even download free apps to your devices to test them out! Apps for your own personal use are always free.

To get started, in the menu bar above there is an Education menu. Start with the AppSheet Academy for sone videos that show how to get started. The App Templates menu will provide you a list of sample apps you can download to your account and then change how ever you wish. Playing around with several of these apps will help you understand in more details how the various functionalities work.

Under the My Account menu there is an option for Support. This will take you to a knowledge base system where you can lookup various functions and features to get more details on how to use them in your app.

When you get stuck, come back to this Community and post your Question in the Questions section. Most fo the time you will get a quick reply.

Good luck and Happy Coding!!

Fixed.

Shouldnโ€™t that be โ€œHappy No-Codingโ€?

Ah yes!! Force of habit!

Top Labels in this Space