I am not using the _RowNumber column in my ap...

I am not using the _RowNumber column in my app and have not forever.

Suddenly I get this error: Column Name ‘_RowNumber’ in Schema ‘Players_Schema’ of Column Type ‘Number’ has an invalid show_if constraint '[Sampling?] = “Yes” '. Unable to find column 'Sampling?

I, of course do not have a sampling column.

All I did was regenerate my columns becuase I changed the name of one.

0 6 377
6 REPLIES 6

i had the same error. i just added the column to my google sheet and regenerated it

on appsheet and then deleted it on google sheets and regenerated it on appsheet and it went away.

Harry2

@Ashley_wase Hi Ashley, could you give us the names of the affected table and app so we can take a look? Does the app still have this error?

@Chris_Ridge Did you have the exact same error message: ‘Number’ has an invalid show_if constraint '[Sampling?] = “Yes” '? Or did you have a slightly different error? Could you give us the exact error message that you got if it was different?

I did what Chris suggested and have no problem. I left the column in but I suspect it would have worked if I had completed the cycle he had suggested.

@Harry it was a little different but same concept. I dont have the error anymore but it was the same besides the column name. I believe mine was “[Status]”.

Harry2

A fix for this problem has been released. However, if you notice any strange behavior, please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Top Labels in this Space