I am struggling!

Hi everyone,

I am completely clueless when it comes to most technical things but have decided to try and create my own app! I’ve watched lots of video tutorials but cannot work out how I can add different pages to my app. For instance, I’d like one that starts off with my company name and what the app does, the second page would be a disclaimer where people have to click they understand and then the third page would be information (from excel). I’ve managed to get excel connected but adding pages and laying them out as I’d like seems impossible! Any help for someone who is clueless? Thank you so much.

0 6 219
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there,

Sorry I posted. I was desperate for help. I’ve watched about 10 YouTube videos, sat up until gone midnight, tried to read through the information on the website with a 4 year old running around me. I will try and locate the information myself. I thought I might save myself another 10 hours of searching as every video I watch never quite deals with what I’m looking for.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

Thank you.

Keeley

P.S. This was actually my first time posting here

We know this is your first time, and we want to help. That’s why @Lynn posted that article, you will find a lot of good info.
Do not expect to go 0 to 60 mph in a couple of hours, days, or even weeks. I mean, if you can, great, but you say you are struggling.
My advice is to eat the whole Help Page. Do it at least 2 or 3 times. Then you ask for help if you need to.

I’m sure you are going to understand how things works, be patient

PS: Youtube is not the best tool in this case, try to familiarize yourself with the documentation

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The particular behavior you want is not built into AppSheet. It’s possible to do with AppSheet, but it’ll take work, and you’ll have to have to be more familiar with AppSheet to do it.

Some things to play with:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate this.

@Keeley_Hooper you might be looking for something like this Onboarding view. New Onboarding Views

Top Labels in this Space