I am trying to find a way to display a spread...

I am trying to find a way to display a spreadsheet as Image in App Sheet. Can I do that?

0 5 397
5 REPLIES 5

Can you clarify a bit? Are you capturing a screenshot of a spreadsheet somehow and want to store it as image? Hmm, have not heard of it; what is the use case?

@RezaRaoofi Hello !

I have a Sheet that I call โ€œRecordโ€ and this sheet only will shows the result of the other sheets,

is for reference only (or display) . I want Appsheets access to that โ€œRecordโ€ Sheet but only with the purpuse of reference

and I want Appsheets shows the same format that I have in google sheets, for that reason this "Record " Sheet need to be like a Image or Picture โ€ฆThis Explination make sence for you?

Well, the main idea on AppSheet platform is to use spreadsheet as data source and your app as front-end for displaying and updating data, so the less you use spreadsheet in traditional way the easier life would be! From what you explained I can tell you would still rather use spreadsheet for display too, therefore the need for having its image inside app. I donโ€™t think you could automatically take a picture of the spreadsheet, even if you could that picture would have been changing periodically, am I right? I think you could either publish the spreadsheet and use the url as a link in app, so users could open it in browser, or take a snapshot of the spreadsheet and store it in your app as an image column type.

Yes your idea is excellent that will work perfectly . Let me try . Thank you very much

@RezaRaoofi Yes your idea is excellent that will work perfectly . Let me try . Thank you very much

Top Labels in this Space