I am trying to make an action on a table, tha...

I am trying to make an action on a table, that reports an error on the same address on another table, but I can’t get it to work.

I have set up three actions on the “target” table:

A: One that timestamps the “error reported” column B: One that inserts the useremail in the “error reported by” column C: One that triggers the other two at once.

Now, I am setting up an action on the “trigger” table: Effect Do this: Data: execute an action on a set of rows Referenced table: “target” Referenced rows: LIST(LOOKUP([Address], “target”, “Address”, “_RowNumber”)) Referenced Action: C (see above) Needs confirmation?: On

I am pretty sure I did everything correctly, except perhaps the “Referenced Rows” field?

Can anyone help me?

0 5 397
5 REPLIES 5

Or should you use action type of “Grouped: Execute a sequence of actions”?

@Aleksi_Alkio I would, but that will not let me activate actions linked to a different data table…

Sorry… I misread you post from the beginning

Your LIST(LOOKUP([Address], “target”, “Address”, “_RowNumber”)) is not correct. You could write something like… SELECT(TargetTable[KeyColumn],[Address]=[_THISROW].[Address])

@Aleksi_Alkio I’ve changed the formula to pretty much exactly that (adjusted to my TargetTable and KeyColumn [_RowNumber]), but the action still does nothing…

Top Labels in this Space