I am using Google Calendar to keep track of s...

I am using Google Calendar to keep track of seminars for each presenter. I developed an Appsheet application so the presenters can keep tract of the assigned seminars.

How do I check if two or more events have been entered in the calendar for the same presenter and for the same date.

What formula can I use to verify a double booking for the same Attendees?

Column Attendees is a LIST.

Could be more than one attendee Presenter assigned.

This is where I enter the email for the presenter and the assistant. Date:

Is the seminar date.

Help!

0 6 415
6 REPLIES 6

any suggestions?

You could use Valid_if to check thereโ€™s no other row with the same presenter and date.

I believe the biggest challenge in here is the Presenter field. If I understood correctly, you are using an EnumList field and comparing list against list is little big difficult in a Valid_If.

Thank you for your response.

The idea is to identify and flag in the app sheet application when we have duplicate events entered in the Google calendar for the same instructor.

The appsheet we developed is very simple.

Just a listing of events for each instructor.

The manager has to make sure that we do not assign one instructor to more than one event on the same date and time.

Is there any way to do this? Help.

All Iโ€™m using is a google calendar table and I need to verify that the same instructor is not assigned to two classes at the same time. Help. If duplicated entry in the calendar I want the app to notify the manager by highlighting the row red,

Top Labels in this Space