I asked to make a sales reporting form. Each ...

I asked to make a sales reporting form. Each sales person will have to enter daily goods sold report. There will be hundreds of sales persons. Any suggestion to create an Appsheet app without breaking the bank?

0 7 653
7 REPLIES 7

Harry2

+Thomas Chandra A good place to start is to check out our sample apps. Below is one of the most popular sample apps, Order Capture. Also, I highly recommend going through our tutorial materials and reading the documentation. Alternatively, you can also work with one of our solution partners to develop your app for you as well.

appsheet.com - Order Capture - An app for managing customers, products, and orders. Order Capture - An app for managing customers, products, and orders. appsheet.com

Do your sales need to see his/her own data from the app?

โ€ฆand how many records the app will receive from one dayโ€ฆ about?

The salesperson need to see their daily

sales and maybe monthly. The app will receive about 1000-2500 records per day.

You would need a SQL as a database because the gSheet data limit will go over quite quickly if you need to keep the old data. Because you need SQL, the Publisher PRO or PRO plan is the correct choise. Send a request to sales@appsheet.com.

@Aleksi_Alkio just found out that the publisher pro does not restrict access to users. I need per users security to restrict unauthorized access. So my only option is pro, right?

You have both options. Send a request to sales.

Top Labels in this Space