I cant display 2 "ADD"-lists' fields when add...

hunaism
Participant III

I cant display 2 “ADD”-lists’ fields when adding new item hosting both lists.

I’m struggling with this issue so I wanted to replicate it with the Sample App. I’ve created my app with “Order Capture” sample from “Sales & CRM” Category. Duplicated the spreadsheets “Order Details” and “Products” Added new tables to my app and configure all columns as they are in original ones I’ve duplicated also all views to be same as for original data

Expected result should be: 1. While having the detail view of particular Order I should have two lists visible, for original “Order Details” and from table “Order Details 2” which I’ve created additionally. 2. Also when adding new Order there should be two fields for lists with “ADD” button

Result: Just 1st point is success. 2nd is just missing.

Question: Am I missing something to have “ADD” button also for “Order Details 2”?

0 8 326
8 REPLIES 8

@hunaism, Thank you for images. Could you rename following two columns in Order Details 2 table as as

OrderDetail ID2 ( which is Key column) and Product ID2. Then

could you please regenerate and save this table Order Details 2?

hunaism
Participant III

Done, but still no success. I’ve even copied column settings from:

“Order Id” column settings in “Order Details” table to

“Order Id” column settings in “Order Details 2” table, but the “ADD” button still not showing up

Hi @hunaism, Thanks for update. Just in case, you may wish to ensure that the Order details 2 (Ref Rows )column in Orders table is not hidden and it also appears in the slice Open orders

hunaism
Participant III

They are (see attached).

I have also found an easiest way to reproduce issue: 1. deploy the sample 2. in “Order” table add new Virtual Column same as “Order Details” 3. in “Open Orders” Slice add new column 4. execute and try to add new order - tadaaaaa… New list is not there

hunaism
Participant III

just did it and situation is still same.

@hunaism While replying to your requirement in this post , I had tested the same Order Capture sample app. Since it is working for me, if you wish I can share it as my portfolio public app and you can copy it from there for your further use. Once you confirm you have copied, I can remove it from my portfolio.

The below image is with a couple of line items in both the order details tables.

Hi @hunaism,Please make the following setting true.

Please set the the “IsPartOf” to true in the column configuration of the Ref type column Order ID in Order Details 2 table.

Top Labels in this Space