I can't figure out why, but my email workflow...

I can’t figure out why, but my email workflows in all my apps have suddenly stopped working!! However, there are NO error in the logs - everything appears to be successful on paper. Any ideas? Everything worked great until a few minutes ago and nothing has been changed…

Thank you in advance!

0 12 421
12 REPLIES 12

Have you checked what the Audit log says?

Yes. There are no errors in the audit log…

They eventually all arrived. They flooded in together. I think the problem started around 3:45 pm EST. At 4:38 pm EST the workflows started streaming in, but there was a pronounced several minute delay for the next little bit when running new workflows. Thank you

@Zecharya_Michelsohn1

That information helps a lot. Thanks!

I will investigate further.

Came here looking for this. we stopped receiving emails to our company outlook emails a few days ago, and now or our gmails as well. logs show successful. These are important emails to us.

This is really important for us, too! So strange! @Aleksi_Alkio

Did, they are on it. Thanks!

Yes, we are investigating.

@Zecharya_Michelsohn1 @Erika_Braxton

Can each of you provide: 1. Account id 2. App Name 3. Workflow rule name

It is working again. But this problem affected all my apps. Examples: Transcripts-527135 - I tried almost every workflow rule Textbooks-527135-18-07-11 - I tried many of the workflow rules

As I said, it is now working but it was down for I am guessing half an hour.

Thanks for dealing with this so quickly, I really appreciated it!

@Zecharya_Michelsohn1

Thanks for the update.

1. Were the workflow emails delayed or did they not arrive at all? 2. Can you tell me the approximate time the problem occurred. If the time is local time can you tell me the time zone so I can translate the time to UTC?
Top Labels in this Space