I can't find a way to contact AppSheet about my account

ae_daniel
Participant III

So I used my personal email to play with Appsheet and learn about it’s capabilities. When I completed a couple simple apps and presented them to my director she was extremely excited and gave me to go ahead to create an account for the organization. Well we are a non-profit homeless shelter and I filled out the form for non-profits, it took me to a “successful submission” type page, but I never received an email on my work email regarding anything about that application. Who do I contact and is there a way to integrate my existing account with my personal email with the business account that we want to sign up for?

Solved Solved
0 1 199
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jonathon
Participant V

You should contact sales@appsheet.com, and it would make sense to use one of your business accounts for the main account.

To my knowledge, the only way to integrate multiple appsheet accounts together is if they exist on the same domain.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jonathon
Participant V

You should contact sales@appsheet.com, and it would make sense to use one of your business accounts for the main account.

To my knowledge, the only way to integrate multiple appsheet accounts together is if they exist on the same domain.

Top Labels in this Space