I created charts, using measures with column ...

(tsuji koichi) #1

I created charts, using measures with column type of decimal.

On the spread sheet and app setting, users can put the number upto 2 decimals.

However, on the chart, when we hover over the chart elements, it only show the number, the decimals are cut off.

Looks like the app is rounding up the number?

I wish to show the exact decimal numbers on the chart tooltip, how can we achieve that?

(Dinh Nguyen Nguyen) #2

@tsuji_koichi

Hi Tsuji, what is the names of the app, chart view, table and column in question? I can take a look at the app to figure out what’s wrong.

(tsuji koichi) #3

@Harry HI, thank you for your respone and time. The name of app is VoyageCalculation-473552

In the centre, you can find table view of “result”, where the break even freight column is set as decimals. On the right bottom, we created dashboard as well. On the top left, the bar chart is seeing the same column of break even freight, but when you hover over the bar chart, the number shows up as integer. Hope you are now able to access and see the problem through my app.

(Dinh Nguyen Nguyen) #4

@tsuji_koichi Hi Tsuji, it appears that right now only pie or donut charts will display all of the decimal digits, while bar and line charts will round off decimal values. I’m adding @Sarah_Gould_AppSheet, our chart expert to investigate further.

(tsuji koichi) #5

@Harry Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to hearing further news. Yes, pie chart shows decimal, but better to have same on all of the available other type of charts.