I don't see my apps anymore, trying with Google and Microsoft login

whatever61
Participant I

I can still use my apps on the phone, but when I login both with Microsoft or Google, I don’t see any apps.

The account is blank!

On my mobile, In the app itself I can see the same account as the one I am logged in with.

Appsheet, where are my apps?? this is scary stuff!

Solved Solved
0 8 559
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Harry2
Participant V

The fix has been deployed. To get into your account, please log out of AppSheet, and then log back in again via Microsoft. If you encounter any issue, please let us know.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

whatever61
Participant I

P.s. - the app is syncing fine. it exists somewhere, i just don’t know where…

EIG
Participant V

It could be a couple of different things:

• Is there another account that you use?
  • Did you transfer ownership of the app to someone else and did not share the app with yourself?

@whatever61 If you check the account ID, is it different than earlier? Is it a new one?

I’m having the same issue. It says that my account is in the free tier when I actually have Pro account.

Harry2
Participant V

Yesterday we released a fix for a bug in the Azure Directory authentication process. However, this fix has prevented a number of Microsoft users from logging into their AppSheet accounts. We are currently deploying another fix for this problem. Once the fix is deployed, you can log out of AppSheet and then log back in via Microsoft in order to access your correct accounts. We are very sorry for the disruption caused. Please let us know if you have any question.

Harry2
Participant V

The fix has been deployed. To get into your account, please log out of AppSheet, and then log back in again via Microsoft. If you encounter any issue, please let us know.

whatever61
Participant I

Yes, it’s fixed now!

Gave me a small heart attack

Thanks!

We are very sorry for the scary bug. Let us know if you need anything else.

Top Labels in this Space