I downloaded the order capture sample app and...

I downloaded the order capture sample app and and added some columns in Google sheets to suit my needs but now the order

data doesn’t show the order details ref rows as inline view below it, which it should as order details table refers to the order table. But order details ref rows does show as line view below products entries.What may be the reason?

0 6 731
6 REPLIES 6

Harry2

@Arun_K_A Hi Arun, did you set the position of any view in the app to “Ref”. This might cause the app to use a different view other than the default table view as the inline ref

view.

No there are no ref views.I have opted for ‘Hide form numbering’

‘Show column headers’.

I have included a field called formview and based on this value using show if command , only certain columns are shown in the form but in the column structure ‘Related Order Details By Order Id’ there is no show if condition

Harry2

@Arun_K_A Hi Arun, could you give us the account ID, the name of the app, and the names of the relevant views and tables?

appName=SabarimalaClinic-496778-2 Issues : In ’ Orders’

view

‘Order Details’ is not showing as in line view

Also in the same app, initial values are not shown although they have appropriate formulas in the initial value field(eg Column no 11,14,18)

Harry2

@Arun_K_A Hi Arun, I’m a bit confused. The “Orders” view is a table, so it shouldn’t have any inline view. If you’re referring to the detail view of each row in the “Orders” table, the inline reference view will be generated based on the column “Related Order Details By Order Id”. However, the rows in the “Orders” view come from the slice “Open Orders”, which does not include the “Related Order Details By Order Id”. As such, this column as well as the inline reference view will not be displayed. To fix this, you will need to add this column to the slice.

Regarding the initial values expressions, if you test them in the expression builder, you will see that the expressions will result in a blank text for certain rows.

Top Labels in this Space