I getting error when trying to copy my app. ...

I getting error when trying to copy my app.

{ “error”: { “code”: 400, “message”: “Invalid requests[0].updateSpreadsheetProperties: Unsupported locale: ar_SA”, “status”: “INVALID_ARGUMENT” } }

What i have to do?

0 3 347
3 REPLIES 3

It looks like the worksheet you are trying to copy has “ar” (Arabic) as its language. Try setting the language to “en” (English).

If you are still stuck provide: 1. Your account id 2. The app name 3. The exact steps to reproduce

@Philip_Garrett_Appsh

I deleted all the Arabic from my Worksheet and in my app. Still i have the same message

This message from other app

{ “error”: { “code”: 400, “message”: “Invalid requests[0].updateSpreadsheetProperties: Unsupported locale: ar_SA”, “status”: “INVALID_ARGUMENT” } } → Unable to copy table ‘WI-CAD-417990’ due to: { “error”: { “code”: 400, “message”: “Invalid requests[0].updateSpreadsheetProperties: Unsupported locale: ar_SA”, “status”: “INVALID_ARGUMENT” } }

@UNITED_SKATEBOARDS

I think I may have found and fixed the problem.

If testing goes well the change will be released on Thursday afternoon Seattle time.

I am not absolutely certain the problem is fixed, so if is still occurring after Thursday afternoon, please let me know.

Top Labels in this Space