I have a big problem, the browser link that i...

I have a big problem, the browser link that i´m sharing is showing an early version of my app. I don´t understand why isn´t the same one that i´m seeing in the app creator. what can i do to fix this a to make sure that browser version is showing my final version?

0 10 397
10 REPLIES 10

If the app is the same, the browser link is the same. The link doesn’t change when you save never versions.

Clean the browser’s cache and it will use the latest version.

I already did and still isn´t showing the lates version. for example i have restrinction on dates and its no working on the browser but they do on the mobile version, also i have sections with show if conditions wich works perfectly in the mobile version but doesn´t on the browser also mi image is no updated on the brownser but it is everywhere else. Thank you for your time

When you talk about version… is this the same app or copy from the original app?

Yes it is the same one

Hi You may need to refresh your browser and sync the app again.

Have you tried to open the app from a different browser?

@Aleksi_Alkio Thank you it seems that it took a few hours to register my changes and show them correctly because right now is worwinkg just fine. One more thing, kind of a different subject i build this app in a free account beacause y want to test performance and i´m planning to move all of this to a paid account (im paying the pro plan). And my question is, the number of users for the app have extra cost? i am asking this to you cause i think you´re from the dev team. Thank you again

@Lynn the problem fix it self just waiting a few hours don´t know why

With per user plans like Standard, Premium or Pro you will choose how many users are going to use the app and then you just pay like 10 users * $5/month.

Top Labels in this Space