I have a big problem, the browser link that i...

(Sebastian Avila) #1

I have a big problem, the browser link that i´m sharing is showing an early version of my app. I don´t understand why isn´t the same one that i´m seeing in the app creator. what can i do to fix this a to make sure that browser version is showing my final version?

(Aleksi Alkio) #2

If the app is the same, the browser link is the same. The link doesn’t change when you save never versions.

(Aleksi Alkio) #3

Clean the browser’s cache and it will use the latest version.

(Sebastian Avila) #4

I already did and still isn´t showing the lates version. for example i have restrinction on dates and its no working on the browser but they do on the mobile version, also i have sections with show if conditions wich works perfectly in the mobile version but doesn´t on the browser also mi image is no updated on the brownser but it is everywhere else. Thank you for your time

(Aleksi Alkio) #5

When you talk about version… is this the same app or copy from the original app?

(Sebastian Avila) #6

Yes it is the same one

Hi You may need to refresh your browser and sync the app again.

(Aleksi Alkio) #8

Have you tried to open the app from a different browser?

(Sebastian Avila) #9

@Aleksi_Alkio Thank you it seems that it took a few hours to register my changes and show them correctly because right now is worwinkg just fine. One more thing, kind of a different subject i build this app in a free account beacause y want to test performance and i´m planning to move all of this to a paid account (im paying the pro plan). And my question is, the number of users for the app have extra cost? i am asking this to you cause i think you´re from the dev team. Thank you again

(Sebastian Avila) #10

@Lynn the problem fix it self just waiting a few hours don´t know why

(Aleksi Alkio) #11

With per user plans like Standard, Premium or Pro you will choose how many users are going to use the app and then you just pay like 10 users * $5/month.