I have a Dashboard View with Interactive Mode...

I have a Dashboard View with Interactive Mode. Orders Table View Products Detail View Comments Detail View

The Products Detail View and the Comments Detail View are related views to the Orders Table. So they are coming from the same source. I could do this in just 1 view, but it looks better in 2 Views.

The Products Detail view is empty until an Order is selected. But: Even if no Order is selected, the Comment of the first Order is shown.

Is this a bug?

0 5 754
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Fabian Do you have a screen shot of this?

@Fabian I believe itโ€™s not a bug, this is how it works. @Adam_Stone could we change this behavior?

Iโ€™m a little confused, if both are detail views of different tables that reference Orders then I would expect them to behave consistently one way or the other. But I didnโ€™t understand what was meant by โ€œrelated views to the Orders Table. So they are coming from the same source.โ€

@Adam_Stone Please have a look on my App. appName=CCS-622224 View: Dashboard My English is too bad to explain

The dashboard contains views of CCS_Table, CCS_Detail and CCS_Comments. The first two are based on the same CCS table, the third is based on a slice of the CSS_Comments table. So the discrepancy is due to the comments view being based on a different data source than the table. It should probably work the same way though when thereโ€™s a reference between them.

Top Labels in this Space