I have a long table that has 3 images in each...

I have a long table that has 3 images in each row and its quite slow. I’d like to page the table view that it only loads say 20 rows at a time, is that possible?

0 3 320
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Yikes! Not easily or gracefully, I’d think. You could use a filter to limit the number of rows, but there’s no good way to let the user advance the view to the next set of rows from an aggregate view (deck, gallery, or table). You could embed the aggregate view in a detail view, then attach an action to the detail view to advance the view. I’ll be interested to see what other ideas are offered.

@Neil_Turner

Provided you’re on Pro plan, you can use UserSettings + Security Filters combination for that. But it will not be as dynamic and fluent as you desire because each time you want to load another 20 rows set of data you need to change your UserSettings. Upon full sync, the app will show the set of data as per your setting.

@Neil_Turner When you open your table view, it doesn’t download all your images in that view at that moment. The app downloads just those images (and little more) for that view you are seeing right at the moment. When you scroll down, your app starts downloading more images again. For better user experience you should probably hide images from your table view.

Top Labels in this Space