I have a problem with the Data section under ...

I have a problem with the Data section under UX -> Views.

I have a table which consists of different dates with some data. I need to construct a view which activate if there is a date which are missing some data and it is not todays date.

I am trying to put tihe following formula into the Data -> Row key under the view section.

LOOKUP("", Korsel, Slut km, Key)

which when i run a test returns the right key, but when i open the view it add a new row instead of editing this row.

If i put in the row key directly it works, so what is the problem ?

0 3 308
3 REPLIES 3

Could you explain more details, and perhaps a screenshot of the LOOKUP() result that you believe it was returning the right key? Also whatโ€™s the relationship of the form with Row key and the view you want to โ€ฆactivate if there is a date which are missing some data and it is not todays dateโ€ฆ?

There is no โ€œData section under UX -> Viewsโ€ or โ€œData -> Row key under the view sectionโ€. Please clarify.

Ah, I get it: UX > Views, form, DATA > Row key.

Consider creating a slice (Data > Slices) of the Korsel table with a Row filter condition of =AND(([Date] <> TODAY()), ISBLANK([Slut km])). This will populate the slice with only those rows from Korsel with a Date column value that doesnโ€™t match todayโ€™s date and have a blank Slut km value. You can then attach a table, deck, or gallery view to to allow the user to browse and choose a row to visit.

Top Labels in this Space