I have a product walkaround / inspections app...

I have a product walkaround / inspections app.

Is there any way to upload the image to the app, and the user select where it is damaged?

0 4 492
4 REPLIES 4

There are two ways you could handle this:

1. Display the image, and underneath have an enumList where the user selected from the numerically labeled areas to indicate which are damaged

2. Display the image and allow the user to draw on top of it, to indicate where the damage is.

I suspect you want the users to input the numerically labeled damage location, as you could parse this data if you needed to laterโ€ฆ

Have a show() type column set to the โ€˜imageโ€™ type, and the url or drive path to your image.

Next to this column, have an EnumList type with options from 1-18.

Third option is to use XY field with this image as a background and then move the map pin into the correct place. Then you can calculate the correct answer because of the place. Maybe not so handy in this case, but itโ€™s on option.

Interactive pins on top of captured photos is exactly what weโ€™re looking for, for an inspections app. I thought i saw one with Peter demonstrating it, but canโ€™t seem to find it now. Shouldโ€™ve book marked it. Does anyone know where to find this clip, or is there other vid clips somewhere that demonstrates this? Thanks

This?

Top Labels in this Space