I have a table called Equipment. There are re...

I have a table called Equipment. There are related records in the Field Service table. I’ve set a Display Name for the Related Records virtual column in the Equipment table. The name displays correctly as a sub-view when looking at an Equipment record.

However, when I click on View to see all of the related records, the display name is lost and Field_Service_Inline is what is displayed. I have attached a couple of pics.

Any way currently to set a Display Name on that view or pass it on to that view?

In the preview, there is not a view listed, so apparently no way to make a default view.

Would save displaying a column or two for clarity.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and consideration.

Kevin

0 3 332
3 REPLIES 3

They are two different views… the name is coming from the virtual column and that’s why the name is different. You can change the inline view name as you wish and if you name it like Fld Serv (400 Quad), they will match.

Ok. Figured out the work around from this thread. Thanks. plus.google.com - When using Inline Forms, is there a way to adjust the UX? The system-generat… When using Inline Forms, is there a way to adjust the UX? The system-generat… plus.google.com

Glad you found the way.

Top Labels in this Space