I have a Table View of Client Profile data th...

I have a Table View of Client Profile data that also contains several [Image] columns.

I need to be able to allow Clients to upload Images, but I want their Profile data to be read-only.

I set up a Slice on my Clients table called “Upload” with just the basic Profile data and the Image columns.

When the Client uploads images in the Upload_Form view, how can I make the Profile data columns read-only and still have the Image columns accessible?

I do still need the Admin to have the ability to edit the Client Profile data columns in the normal Clients Table/View. TYTY!

0 5 348
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Well, I came up with a workable Workaround…it works!

Maybe it’s not a Workaround, maybe it’s just the best way to make it work, I don’t know, please advise, if it’s not too much work! HAHA! I setup a simple [LockData] Enum Column in Clients Table with only “Locked” & “Unlocked” as choices.

I set up Editable_if of =[LockData]=“Unlocked” on all of the Profile data Columns that I do not want Client to change, but not on the Image columns that I need the Client to be able to access & upload Images.

Once Admin and/or Client confirms accuracy of Client Profile data, [LockData] will be switched to “Locked”.

Easy!

BUT, if there is a better way, a more Wizardly way (@Aleksi_Alkio) to do this, please Advise!

TYTY!!

No need… I would probably use the same method

@Aleksi_Alkio Honored, TY!

Stephen Mattison, can u pls provide the formula or link as i also want my clients to download all the images they upload??

Do i need image column editable if or something else!!

@Abu_Md_Moniruzjaman

I setup a simple [LockData] Enum Column in Clients Table with only “Locked” & “Unlocked” as choices.

I set up Editable_if of =[LockData]=“Unlocked” on all of the Profile data Columns that I do not want Client to change, but not on the Image columns that I need the Client to be able to access & upload Images.

Top Labels in this Space