I have a user form where the user enters the ...

I have a user form where the user enters the data progressively which populates in a row in a table called Routine Checklist Check and I need to insert an app formula to progressively add form data entries that contain the word “Trade” in that respective row. Any suggestions ?

0 4 342
4 REPLIES 4

Would you please show a sample so we could be sure what you are looking for, thanks.

If I understand your case, you can use Show_if for column names with “Trade” in them (manually) but you cannot have a generic Show_if formula to apply it to those columns if they contain the word.

It’s not clear to me what you mean by “progressively”, “row”, and “respective row”. All forms are progressive in that the user moves from field to field (“progresses”) as they complete the form. Each form maps to a row, so as the user works through a form, they “progressively” populate the corresponding row, but the row in the spreadsheet isn’t populated at all until the form is saved; there is no way to “progressively” populate the spreadsheet row corresponding to the form the user is working. There is also no way to affect other rows as the user works a form.

+Steve Coile @Bellave_Jayaram @Aleksi_Alkio thanks guys, I managed a work around for my problem. Thanks again

Top Labels in this Space