I have a very simple App accessing SQL server...

I have a very simple App accessing SQL server. The SQL server is in AWS RDS. It is working from Israel, not working in France.

I double checked that the AWS security groups are defined as explained in the doc. Is it possible that there is another IP in which appsheet access the SQL server? Thanks

from the Doc: โ€œYou must also make sure that your SQL Server accepts traffic from the IP addresses 104.40.67.206 and 138.91.195.239. These are the IP addresses that AppSheet will be connecting from, so your firewall must allow connections from those addresses. In the case of a database running on AWS, please ensure that Network Security option โ€œPublicly Accessibleโ€ is set to Yes and add a Security Group rule for the server that allows the IP address 104.40.67.206/32 and 138.91.195.239/32โ€

Here is the Error we are getting:

0 5 520
5 REPLIES 5

I believe your database is using our EU server and you should add those IP addresses as well. Adding @Harry

Any update on that from product support? Thanks

Harry2

@Yossi_Oulu Hi Yossi, some of the IP addresses listed in the documentation for SQL Server are outdated. Hereโ€™s an up-to-date list of IP addresses that you will need to add to your firewall.

help.appsheet.com - Managing IP Addresses and Firewall Information Managing IP Addresses and Firewall Information help.appsheet.com

Great. Thank you!

Thanks. Followingโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space