I have a view issue with InLine Rows. It is o...

I have a view issue with InLine Rows. It is only with my “Vendor PO Products”. Yes, these are a Related field to my “Vendor PO” table. I have looked everywhere in the app editor and changed every Vendor PO Product view to a max nested rows of 5. It is still showing all rows and so I thought to change all views to sow a Max Nested Rows of 6…still no dice.

Any Ideas?

0 13 382
13 REPLIES 13

Check the UX > Options as well

@Aleksi_Alkio I have…a few times. I’ve even changed the number of the max nested rows to see if it will limit the view.

It still shows all entries.

I mean from the app.

@Aleksi_Alkio well, I dont know what to tell you. It seems to have magically fixed itself because I cant find a view that has more than 5 nested rows anymore. Thanks for looking into this anyway. I appreciate it.

You’re welcome. If you see that behavior again, just please inform us.

And you have checked the detail view “Vendor PO Detail view 2”?

@Aleksi_Alkio I sure have. In fact, I have checked every view in the entire app. I still get all entries

What is the accountID and app name? I can check the reason if that’s okay for you.

sure. TMTGOne-290692

When I opened your app, I can see only 5 rows in a inline view… and it has 276 records.

@Aleksi_Alkio I was really hoping I wasn’t crazy and overlooking something very basic.

From where I should see the same view what you posted earlier?

In the

UX under “Vendor PO Detail view 2”…is that what you are asking?

Top Labels in this Space