I have about 25 example images and would like...

I have about 25 example images and would like to be able to share some but not all of these images with clients via email or report. What the best way to do this?

This app is for personal use only, clients do not have access to the app. Currently, I complete “Plan” data (in a form UX) and have a workflow set up to email the client a PDF generated from the “Plan” data. I have a column within the “plan” that contains the names of each of these 25 images.

I would like the image names I select in this column to result in the corresponding image being added as an “other attachment” in the workflow. Is this possible? Is there an easier way to accomplish the same outcome (the client receiving the appropriate images based on my selection)?

Thank you in advance for any guidance/suggestions.

0 1 310
1 REPLY 1

tony1

@Kristen_Davis, IBCLC Here’s an example where you can click a button to share a record with a particular user: appsheet.com - Share Button - How to create a share button

You could add that type of functionality to your photos. The downside is that you could only send one email at at time. Share Button - How to create a share button appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space