I have an action button that I would like to ...

I have an action button that I would like to display in a view_detail

It works and shows in other views but in one particular view I cannot get it to display. How do you assign an action button to a view, or can you?

0 6 367
6 REPLIES 6

@Nick_Parsons1 provided that the action button is displayed in some particular view(s) but not at others, you should check the following: 1.) If youโ€™re using a Slice for that views, check if the Actions property of the slice if you include all the actions 2.) Check the expression of the action button. The action button will be shown IF the condition is TRUE and hidden if itโ€™s FALSE 3.) Check if the non-displayed table contains the column that the action button is associated to

Are we talking about your Open Concern, Close Concern actions?

Hi

@Nick_Parsons1 I believe actions will appear on detail view(s) of a table

based on action panel setting of table, (prominence)

and row filter condition.

From description, it appears that you have one action button displayed on various (slice) detail views of the same table?

If so, one thing you may wish to check for that particular view, where the action is not displayed, whether it

has records that are eliminated in actionโ€™s row filter condition.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar itโ€™s also possible to show the action buttons with Table and Inline Views๐Ÿ˜‰

Interested - Iโ€™ve had a problem recently having an action button displayed on some table views.

You are right @Levent_KULACOGLU

@Levent_KULACOGLU Hi Levent, You got itโ€ฆ

I deleted the view and started againโ€ฆit works now!

confused!!

Top Labels in this Space