i have an app. i want to transfer ownership f...

i have an app. i want to transfer ownership from A-account to B-account. After transfered, the app in B-account show the following message, but when i transfer it to A-account again, there is no thing error. what happens?

0 8 662
8 REPLIES 8

I think you need to even transfer ownership of the source files

When you transfer the ownership of an app to another account, the base gSheet of the app is not copied. Therefore you see the error that the file is not found. The solution is:

1.) Add the second account as a co-authour to your app 2-) Create a copy of the app in the second account 3-) Remove the co-authorship

@Sdfaheemuddin you cannot transfer ownership of a gSheet

I guess we can. And if the app is already in use then copying may not be helpful.

@Sdfaheemuddin it doesnโ€™t matter if the app is in use or not. Copying an app will automatically create a copy of the base gSheet also with a separate Doc ID.

help.appsheet.com - Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts Transfer an App Between Users or Accounts help.appsheet.com

ok! thanks, it can be use. But another thing is after i transfered ownership to B account, the app plan i need to set at A-account or B-account?

Once you transfer the app to account B, then you need to set up a subscription plan on account B

Top Labels in this Space